Payment options

Acceptable payment options for tuition and fees are listed below:

If you are using Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) funding, contact your RESP provider with any questions. It is recommended to contact your RESP provider well in advance of the fee deadline date to request the funding, as RESP payments are not instant.

Questions? We can help!

Contact the Student Accounts & Receivables Department with any questions you may have at 506-453-4624, or Undergraduate Students can email, and Master's & PhD Students can email