Pension Plans | UNB

Pension plans for faculty and staff

For more information regarding pension plans for both academic employees and support staff, see resources for retired employees.

United States social security pension

Under the terms of a Canada/USA pension agreement, retirees who contributed to the USA Social Security for a short period of time and paid into CPP in Canada may be eligible for a USA pension. Learn more from the CRA.

Other international pension agreements

Other countries around the world have pension agreements with Canada. If you have worked in Canada and another country, it may be beneficial for you to review this information.