Student Forms | Graduate Studies | UNB


Confirmation of enrolment

Please visit your Student Eservice under your Academic Tab to receive your standard self-serve confirmation of enrolment letter. These letters can be provided to Educational Trust funds as well! Once a few easy steps are completed this will download to your desktop, phone or tablet. Please note that letters are produced on a per term basis and you will now need to produce separate letters for Fall, Winter or Summer Terms. If you need your letter to contain additional information you also have the option to order a custom confirmation of enrolment letter too (see details below).

Standard Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) Letters: A standard letter contains basic information on your Full or Part time status, degree program and credit hours. Letters are produced on a per term basis.  A Standard Letter is required for Educational Trust Funds and can be used as confirmation for Medicare. Note: A letter must be generated for both fall and winter showing registration. If you are not registerted for both terms, you must register before requesting the letter.

Special Customized Letters: A special customized letter can contain additional information beyond what is provided in the standard letter. These specialized letter requests will be sent to the School of Graduate Studies depending on your program of study. The custom confirmation of enrolment letters are subject to an administration processing fee of $15. Payment must accompany the request at the time of order. You will receive information by e-mail after your order on how to proceed if you request a custom letter.

Custom letters can include information such as program start date, and expected graduation date.

When submitting your custom letter request, please include the information you wish to have included.

** If your address is not correct on your confirmation letter, please submit a custom letter request with your local address. A letter will be generated free of charge, and forwarded to your UNB email address.

Questions can be e-mailed to

General Forms for Students

Forms for Graduate Academic Units

Forms for Student employment

Forms for SGS Membership, Adjunct, HRA and GTA appointments

Not sure where to send your form for approval? Check out our flow diagrams on where they should go!

Forms related to Degree completion and Graduation