Elizabeth Parr-Johnston Residence
The Suite Life
Are you in your third year or higher? Are you working on your second degree? Are you at least 21 years of age? If you fall into one of these categories, you may be looking for a different kind of residence experience.
Elizabeth Parr-Johnston residence may be just the right fit.
You’ll enjoy the benefits a self-contained, more independent lifestyle plus the advantages of being on campus. You can access all the same services of traditional-residence students, including connection to the campus network–internet and cable–as well as local telephone service.
Choose from two-bedroom or three-bedroom suites. The leases run for 8-month terms. Each resident signs his/her own lease and rents their space individually, even if you are living together. That means you never have to worry if your roommates don't pay their rent on time.
We also have a limited number of one-bedroom suites that are wheelchair accessible and are reserved for residents with disabilities.
- Laundry facilities
- In house mail room
Each suite has:
- Full kitchen (including all major appliances, including a microwave and dishwasher)
- Living room area with furniture
Each bedroom has:
- Double bed
At a Glance
- Lifestyle: Co-ed
- Meal Plan: Optional Commuter Meal Plans
- Lease Agreements: 8-month terms; all tenants sign individual leases
- Year Opened: 2006
- Capacity: 169
- Number of Suites: 68 Suites
- Namesake: Elizabeth Parr-Johnston, UNB’s first female President.