T2202 Tax Receipts

All students, who are/were registered for the current tax year, receive a T2202 form for tax purposes toward the end of February. T2202 tax receipts are now located on Colleague Self Service, found on My UNB Portal at https://colleaguess.unb.ca/ Students who do not have an active PIN will have their T2202 tax receipt mailed to their home address. To requests reprints of prior year T2202 please contact Financial Services by e-mailing stufees@unb.ca along with your student ID or visiting their office in person.

Social Insurance Number Requirement for T2202 Forms

Beginning with the 2019 income tax year, the T2202 form (formerly T2202A) will need to include the student’s Social Insurance Number (SIN); this was already a requirement for the T4A form. The University of New Brunswick, as the issuer of the T2202 and T4A forms, has a legislated obligation to ask for and report SINs on the forms.


For this reason, students are required to submit their SIN to UNB through eServices on the Personal Tab


Read more about the T2202 form on the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website. The CRA website also provides information about Social Insurance Number legislation that relates to the preparation of information slips.