Non-Credit Academic Record | UNB

Global Site Navigation (use tab and down arrow)

College of Extended Learning

CEL Non-Credit Academic Record

Students who have taken a non-credit course or program with UNB College of Extended Learning can request a copy of their official non-credit academic record. Please read the following information before proceeding.

Important Information

  • Non-credit academic record requests are normally processed in 5 business days, however this does not include mailing time.
  • No record(s) will be released if outstanding fees are owed to the university, and partial records are not issued.
  • Unless otherwise indicated, records will be mailed in a sealed envelope to the address provided.
  • Please note that if you choose the 'pickup' delivery method then records ordered via this page can only be retrieved from the College of Extended Learning in Fredericton.
  • ID will be required to pick up your record. If someone other than yourself will be picking up your record, please place their name and permission in the note section on your order form.

Submit your request

If you require further information, please email or contact the UNB College of Extended Learning using the information below.

Attn: CEL Academic Record Office
UNB College of Extended Learning
P.O. Box 4400
Fredericton, N.B.
E3B 5A3
Phone: (506) 453-4646
Fax: (506) 453-3572

If you wish to submit a request for a credit academic record, you can do so through the UNB Official Transcript Order Form.