Payroll and financial forms

If you haven’t received income from UNB in the past or it’s been more than twelve (12) months since you received income from UNB, please provide the following:

Both TD1 forms must be completed and submitted.

Please ensure when sending the completed TD1s forms and your Direct Deposit information via the Secure File Drop the name convention is as follows: Last Name_First Name_Document Name.

For example:

  • Shakespeare_William_TD1
  • Shakespeare_William_TD1NB
  • Shakespeare_William_VoidCheque

New faculty: Academic Degree Information (for faculty appointments only)

For existing or previous UNB Students, Staff or Faculty requesting proof of employment: Request for Confirmation of Employment

Address Change for previous employees (Staff/Faculty) and Retirees: Former Staff/Faculty & Retirees - Change of Address Form

Services for faculty and staff

Information and services for current staff and faculty have moved to the MyUNB Intranet.

Log in to MyUNB