Science Student Services Office
Our office is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. Feel free to drop in!
The Science Student Services office is part of the Dean of Science Office and has been developed to enhance your university experience. Our mission is to provide services and programs that assist you in achieving your academic goals while helping to support and promote personal development and quality of life.
What we offer
This is the one-stop shopping for all your student needs. Do you have questions? Need Academic Advising? Need Peer Mentor advice? Just need to talk? Then drop by to see Angela Regier, our Student Services Coordinator.
- Academic Advising
- Pre-Professional School Advising & Interview Preparation
- Dean's List
- Grad Audits
- Major Declaration
- Math Learning Centre
- Off-campus Study
- Science Student Leadership Program
- Tutor Inventory
- Student Advocacy
- University Policy & Procedures
Access to on campus student resources:
- Career & Personal Counseling
- Financial Aid & Financial Services
- International Student Services
- Residential Life
- Scholarships & Awards
- Student Accessibility Centre
- Student Employment Centre
- Student Affairs & Services
Our door is always open, and you are our priority!
We are located in room S118, in the Science Concourse beside the Science Library.
View Faculty of Science Student Services in a larger map
For more information please contact Angela Regier at firstname.lastname@example.org.