Current Student Forms:

If the name of a student changes after he/she has submitted an application for admission to the University of New Brunswick, the name on the University’s file (surname and/or given name) cannot be modified except when a request for a name change is completed.  A name change may only be processed by completing this form and submitting the required documentation.

Permission form to allow student registration in courses that are conflicting.

To request a Complete Withdraw and/or to remove the last course in a Term from your academic record

Permission form to study off campus at another university or other post-secondary institution

University of New Brunswick students wishing to transfer to another degree program or to another campus must submit their request electronically, preferably before March 31st.  Applications received after that date will be considered provided that space is available. It is recommended that applications for degree programs with limited enrolment (Nursing and Kinesiology) be submitted preferably in January.

Please Note: First year Engineeering students must contact their Faculty directly.

To request an invitation letter for family members/friends travelling internationally to attend graduation