Manual Cheque Request

If an employee using Self-Serve Time Entry submitted and electronically signed correct hours for approval, and his/her supervisor did not authorize these hours by the Self-Serve Time Entry cut-off date, a Manual Cheque Request form must be completed and submitted to Payroll by departmental management in order for that employee to receive his/her pay.

Please sections 3.04 and 5.00 of the Payroll Manual Cheque/Advance policy for information on this process and the charges that a department will incur via journal entry transfer.