UNB Fredericton COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic-FR
The UNB Student Health Centre will be offering walk-in COVID-19 booster clinics in partnership with the Campus Pharmacy on the following *dates:
• Friday, January 21
• Wednesday, January 26
• Thursday, January 27
• Friday, January 28
* Additional clinics may be added based on demand.
Staff, faculty, students, and public are all welcome!
Location: Campus Pharmacy
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Walk-ins ONLY – no booked appointments)
• Please ensure appropriate mask is worn
• Pfizer is available for those aged 30 and under
• Moderna is available for those over age 30
• Bring your New Brunswick Medicare card (if you do not have a New Brunswick Medicare card, please bring an acceptable alternative form of identification)
• Bring any records from previous COVID-19 immunizations
• Wear a short-sleeved shirt or top with sleeves that are easy to roll up
• For more information visit the GNB COVID-19 Vaccine Website
*Please note that COVID-19 vaccinations are available Monday to Friday at the Campus pharmacy (even on days when the Health Centre is not offering additional resources for the specific clinic dates listed above).
Building: Campus Pharmacy
UNB Student Health Centre/Campus Pharmacy