IX. Official Withdrawal (Voluntary) From University 

A student who is considering withdrawing from study is strongly advised to consult with their faculty advisor. If the student decides to withdraw from University, the Registrar's Office must be notified by submitting the online Complete Withdrawal request at "https://es.unb.ca/forms/complete-withdraw" to avoid failing grades. The official date of withdrawal will be the date recorded on the computerized form.