A. General Information
- Applicants may obtain information or application forms from the Admissions Office, University of New Brunswick, P.O. Box 4400, Fredericton, N.B. E3B 5A3 (call (506) 453-4865, or fax (506) 453-5016), or the Admissions Office, UNB Saint John, P.O. Box 5050, Saint John, NB E2L 4L5, (call (506) 648-5670, or fax (506) 648-5691).
Applicants are also encouraged to consult UNB's Home Page on the Internet (https://www.unb.ca) for up-to-date developments, including on-line application.
- A student applying for entrance to the University of New Brunswick (UNB) must submit an application form including the non-refundable $65 application processing fee. A non-refundable tuition deposit of $100 is required from all applicants after they have been accepted excluding the Bachelor of Nursing and Education (Fredericton campus) programs. Students admitted to the Bachelor of Nursing program must submit a non-refundable admissions deposit of $250. Students admitted to the Bachelor of Education program (Fredericton campus) must submit a non-refundable admissions fee of $300.
- The final date for application, including required supporting documentation, for the 2018-2019 session is 31 March (31 December for BEd programs – Fredericton campus, February 15th for BN program, and November 15 for BN and BHS programs). Applications received after that date may be considered, provided that space is available, but late applicants are cautioned that their applications will not be processed until the earlier applications are assessed, and that they may not necessarily be accepted to their program of primary choice. This application deadline does not apply to applications for Graduate Studies. It is recommended that applications for programs with enrollment limits, be submitted early.
- Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to any program.
- Applicants who wish to be considered for entrance scholarships and need to complete the general online scholarship application (//www.unb.ca/scholarships/highschool/index.html) by March 1.
- Given the lead time required for processing visas, international students are encouraged to apply early. Offers of admission can be made throughout the year, until such time as competition are declared closed.
- Students will normally follow the regulations in the Calendar for the year of their admission.
- The University reserves the right to refuse admission.