A. General Information
- Admission inquiries can be directed to the appropriate campus Registrar’s Office: phone (506) 453-4865, email@example.com, Fredericton International Admission inquiries can be directed to (506) 458-7386, firstname.lastname@example.org. Saint John Admission inquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
Applicants are encouraged to consult UNB’s website for up to date developments, including how to apply online at https://www.unb.ca/admissions/applying-to-unb/index.html.
- A student applying for entrance to the University of New Brunswick (UNB) must submit an online application form including the non-refundable $65 application processing fee. A non-refundable tuition deposit is required from all applicants to confirm a seat in the degree program included in their Letter of Acceptance.
Tuition deposit amounts are as follows:
All Programs (unless otherwise stated): $100 non-refundable admissions deposit
Bachelor of Nursing (Fredericton and Saint John), LPN to BN Pathway, and LPN Bridging Program: $250.00 non-refundable admissions deposit
Bachelor of Education (Fredericton): $300.00 non-refundable admissions deposit.
- The final date for application, including required supporting documentation, for the 2019-2020 session is:
General deadline, all programs (unless otherwise stated) - March 31Applications received after that date may be considered, provided that space is available, but late applicants are cautioned that their applications will not be processed until the earlier applications are assessed, and that they may not necessarily be accepted to their program of primary choice. This application deadline does not apply to applications for Graduate Studies. It is recommended that applications for programs with enrollment limits, be submitted early.
BEd (School Years), BEd in Early Childhood Education, Fredericton- December 15 application deadline
BA/BEd, Saint John – January 31 deadline
BN (Fredericton & Saint John), BNPATH & LPNBR – February 15 deadline
BHS, Saint John – February 15 deadline
BPHIL, Fredericton – February 15 deadline
- Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to any program.
- Applicants who wish to be considered for entrance scholarships need to complete the general online scholarship application (//www.unb.ca/scholarships/highschool/index.html) by March 1.
- Given the lead time required for processing visas, international students are encouraged to apply early. Offers of admission can be made throughout the year, until such time as competitions are declared closed.
- Students will normally follow the regulations in the Calendar for the year of their admission.
- The University reserves the right to refuse admission.