5. University Regulations
Any point not covered in the following regulations will be governed by the General University Regulations in Section B of this Calendar. Questions concerning the regulations should be directed to the Registrar in writing.
Conditions Regarding Admission to the BBA Program
All admissions are on a competitive basis and are subject to availability of space. Satisfaction of minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
A student who is not registered in the BBA program may not take more than 24 ch of ADM courses without approval from the Faculty of Business Administration.
- A student's scholastic record normally must satisfy the general admission requirements of the Faculty of Business Administration specified in Section B.1.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 normally is required for a student to be considered for transfer into one of the Faculty's programs.
- A student normally will not be allowed to transfer into the Faculty mid-way through the academic year.
- Application is by special form available from the Registrar's Office and must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office by 31 March.
- Upon admission, transfer students must take ADM 1113 during their first term of studies.