Student Health Centre and Campus Pharmacy COVID-19 Scheduled Vaccination Clinic 2021-FR
The UNB Student Health Centre in partnership with the Campus Pharmacy will be offering scheduled COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics and a Back to School Immunization Blitz for both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. Staff, faculty, students, and public are all welcome!
COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICS 2021 (PFIZER & MODERNA):
LOCATION: MacLaggan Hall Skills Lab
TIME: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 23
- Monday, Aug. 30
BACK TO SCHOOL IMMUNIZATION 'BLITZ' (PFIZER & MODERNA):
LOCATION: Campus Pharmacy
TIME: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 7
- Thursday, Sept. 9
- Friday, Sept. 10
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT!
There is no cost to get the COVID-19 vaccine. To book your vaccination appointment, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Medicare number
- Indicate if it is your first or second vaccine dose.
- If it is your second dose, please provide the date of your first dose and the type of vaccine received.
- Some walk in appointments may be available based on vaccine availability.
ON YOUR APPOINTMENT DAY!
- Bring your New Brunswick Medicare card (if you do not have a New Brunswick Medicare card, please bring an acceptable alternative form of identification).
- Bring your filled out consent form. If you are unable to print the form prior to your appointment or if you have questions, the vaccination clinic staff will be able to help you. Consent forms will also be available at UNB Campus - Pharmacy next door to the clinic.
- For your second dose appointment, bring your COVID-19 record of immunization.
- Wear a mask.
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt or top with sleeves that are easy to roll up.
Every vaccination counts as we work to get 75% of all New Brunswickers vaccinated as part of New Brunswick's reopening plan. For more information or alternate appointment options visit the GNB COVID Vaccine website.
Building: MacLaggan Hall
Room Number: Skills Lab
UNB Student Health Centre/Campus Pharmacy