Program Dates: May 6 - 26, 2018
Program Fees: $ 4 100
Program Fees Include:
- Program registration
- Tuition fees
- Accommodations (premium accommodations may be available for an additional fee. Please see Accommodations & Meals for more information)
- All breakfasts and dinners at the Fiap in Paris
- Some meals in gastronomic restaurants in Paris
- Program-related ground transportation: train to Versailles and metro tickets in Paris
- Admission to sites and museums related to program-specific course study
NOTE: International health insurance is required.
Program Fees DO NOT Include:
- Travel to and from your Travel Study destination
- Travel insurance
- Medical insurance
- Costs associated with changes in your travel plans, or any pre- or post-travel accommodations outside of your Travel Study Program
- Passport and/or travel visa
- Participation in cultural, religious, or sporting events, or excursions (outside of the course)
- Spending money, souvenirs, telephone calls, sundry expenses, and lunches
- Lunches in Paris (about 15-20 Euros per lunch)
- RER departure ticket to the Charles-de-Gaulle airport (about 10 Euros) on May 27
Once you have registered you will receive:
- The Viau Guide to France: A practical guide for travel in France
- The Florilège: A compendium of literary texts on Paris
- The Quoi voir? guide: What to visit and where to shop
- A series of documents on literary and cinema topics
- Registration to the groups Facebook site
Important Travel Information
Travel arrangements are the responsibility of the individual participants. But we will try and organize a group departure from Fredericton.
Do not purchase your plane tickets until you are advised in writing by Global Learning and Engagement Office that the program has reached a sufficient amount of participants to run.
Students arriving earlier or staying later than the program dates listed will be responsible for arranging their own accommodations.
Expected Departure Date(s) : Sunday May 6, 2018
Expected Arrival Date(s) : Monday May 7, 2018
Expected Arrival Location & Time : Charles-de-Gaulle airport in Paris (details TBA)
Expected Departure Date(s) : Saturday May 26, 2018
You will be provided with accommodation from the night of May 7 until the morning of May 26, 2018.
You are required to have a valid passport to complete the registration process for a travel study program. A photocopy of your passport is required 45 days prior to the commencement of your program. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the date you expect to return to Canada.
For more information regarding passports please visit Passport Canada.
Students are encouraged to apply for a passport as soon as possible to avoid any delays.
If you are not a Canadian citizen, you are responsible to check with the consulate of the country you plan to visit and inquire about visa requirements.
For more information about the program, please contact via email Robert Viau and Patrick Bergeron
For more information on how to register and pay your fees, please contact via email Assad David or firstname.lastname@example.org