How to Apply
Thank you for considering the University of New Brunswick School of Graduate Studies.
In this section, you will learn about our application requirements and how to apply.
- Choose your program
- Find a program in your field of interest and level of study, Master’s or Doctoral.
- Review the admission requirements
- Review the program information
- Contact the director of your chosen program to discuss your research interests and possible thesis supervisors.
- Some Graduate Directors may suggest for you to contact a potential thesis supervisor to determine if your research interests match, and to see if the potential supervisor has the research space, funding and time to work with you.
- You may apply for admission to the School of Graduate Studies, once you have all of the pertinent information and requirements relating to the program.
- If you are applying as a Graduate Exchange student, please complete the application on the International Relations Office website. Do not apply online or submit your application directly to the School of Graduate Studies.
Check to see if you can apply online to your program of interest. If your program is not listed here please follow the instructions for Offline Applications.
Applications usually take 4-6 weeks to process. Depending on the program, processing applications may take longer. If you have any questions, please contact the program secretary.