Shareholder Information and Partial Tender Offers. Economics Letters. In press. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165176515003481
On the Optimality of Partial Tender Offers (with M. Dalkir), Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 151, pp. 561-570, May 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jet.2013.12.010
Revise and Resubmit
Freeze-out Mergers (with M. Dalkir) Review of Financial Studies.
Two-sided Adverse Selection in Private Equity Co-investments,
Agency Cost of Debt and Pay-in-kind Debt Contracts,
Free-rider Effect in Corporate Takeovers (with M. Dalkir)
Efficiency and Uniqueness in Strategic Voting Games (with B. Yilmaz)
Overbidding for Patent Ownership in Two-sided Markets
A Reconsideration of Correlation between Simple-Sum Aggregates (with M. Dalkir)
Inflation versus Price Control front he Stochastic Control Perspective (with M. Dalkir)
Referee for Econometrica and Macroeconomic Dynamics.
50th Annual Conference of the Canadian Economic Association, 2016, Ottawa.
49th Annual Conference of the Canadian Economic Association, 2015, Toronto.
48th Annual Conference of the Canadian Economic Association, 2014, Vancouver.
IABPAD Summer Conference, 2013, Istanbul,
40th Annual Conference of the Atlantic Canadaian Economics Association, October 2012, Halifax
46th Annual Conference of the Canadian Economic Association, 2012, Calgary.
45th Annual Conference of the Canadian Economic Association, 2011, Ottawa.
43rd Annual Conference of the Canadian Economic Association, 2009, Toronto.
Economics Courses Taught
ECON 6825 Industrial Organization Theory
ECON 6673 Introduction to Game Theory
ECON 4673 Introduction to Game Theory
ECON 3103 Money and Banking
ECON 3013 Intermediate Microeconomics
ECON 1023 Principles of Macroeconomics
ECON 1013 Principles of Microeconomics
Mathematics Courses Taught
MATH 3373 Introduction to Game Theory
MATH 3803 Introduction to Mathematical Finance
MATH 1833 Finite Mathematics for Management Sciences
MATH 1823 Calculus for Management Sciences
MATH 1503 Introduction to Linear Algebra
MATH 1013 Calculus II
MATH 1003 Calculus I
- University Senate, Arts Faculty Elected Senator, 2015-2018,
- Fringe Benefits Review Committee, 2017-current
- Arts Faculty Teaching Awards Committee, 2016-2018,
- Library Committee of the Department of Economics, January 2014-current,
- Department of Economics representative at the AUNBT, 2013-2016,
- Arts Faculty Truth and Reconciliation Response Committee, 2016-2017.
- MA Econ, Ms. Ayesha Marie Noel - Completed May 2017
- MA Econ, Mr. Shuang Hu - In Progress
- MA Econ, Ms. Chen Qi - Completed June 2016
- MA Econ, Mr. Zonghui Wang - Completed January 2015
- Canadian Economics Association
- Women Economists Network
- American Mathematical Society
- American Association of Women in Mathematics
- Association for Feminist Economists
Office: SH 464