Greece 2018: Fees
Greece 2018 Program Fee: $3,850
Included in the cost
- Return transfer from Athens International Airport to our hotel
- 19 nights in tourist class hotels
- Continental breakfast daily
- Land transportation via air-conditioned motor coach to sites listed on the itinerary outside of Athens
- 4 dinners provided by hotels during our coach tour
- Return hydrofoil passage between Piraeus and Aegina, with lunch included
- Return boat passage between Pylos and the Island of Sphacteria
- A Celebration Dinner to honour all participants
- Admission fees for all sites and museums visited as part of course study
- Guided visits to sites and directed study in museums with UNB Professors
- All gratuities for hotel personnel and for all drivers
- UNB tuition fees for 3ch or 6ch
- An annual membership in the Canadian Institute in Greece
- Pre-tour information sessions
Not included in the Cost
- Round trip airfare Fredericton-Athens
- Passport Fee
- Travel/Medical Insurance
- Course textbooks
- Lunches and Dinners daily (approx. CAN$40/day)
- Travel Insurance
- Souvenir purchases
- Daily bottled water (1€)
1. Students may opt to take either one course [3 ch] or both courses [6 ch] for credit, or they may choose to take courses as non-credit (audit) study. In any case, costs remain the same. All students will follow the planned itinerary.
2. Costs are based on currency exchange rates in effect at time of publication; they may be subject to change.
3. Refund of the deposit [less administration fee of $50.00] will be made if written request is received prior to final payment deadline. A refund request after that date will be subject to cancellation fees.
4. Costs are based on a minimum of twenty  participants in twin accommodation. Single accommodation is available at a higher charge.
5. Participants wishing to travel from Canada to Athens with a group should contact an instructor. Plans are made through a local travel agent which allows students to travel with the instructor. Participants should NOT purchase air tickets until they receive confirmation that the trip has sufficient numbers.
6. Textbooks may be purchased at the University of New Brunswick Bookstore on the Fredericton Campus.