Looking for some tips to getting active? Click here for some great advice.
Physical wellness involves taking care of your body by making informed and responsible decisions about your health.
You know that you are becoming physically well when:
- You feel motivated to work toward your fitness goal(s)
- You appreciate the link between nutrition and how your body performs
- You notice that you have more energy and a higher level of mental alertness
- You detect a lower level of stress in daily life
Tips for Enhancing your Physical Wellness
- Engage in consistent physical activity
- Make fresh food options for meals, instead of processed food
- Take a break while studying to go for a brief walk
- Get yearly physical checkups and seek medical attention when necessary