Faculty and associates

Current faculty members and research interests

New faculty members and prospective associates:

In order to work with graduate students (M.Sc. and Ph.D. candidates) as a supervisor, supervisory committee member, or examining committee member, you'll need to be apply for membership in the School of Graduate Studies. Normally that also entails membership in one of its Graduate Academic Units. New faculty members at UNB apply for membership once.  Associates may apply as either Honorary Research Associates (HRAs) or Adjunct Professors; these may be renewed at the end of a stated term.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Director of Graduate Studies, Dr. Kate Frego, for further information.