Besides the regular undergraduate tuition and fees the following are unique costs associated with this program.
- Yearly CPR certification - Basic Life Saver for Healthcare Provider level with Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- Travel to off-site clinical settings, (room & board if required)
- Purchase of uniforms, identification, shoes, lab kits, & equipment for clinical practice
- Extended clinical sessions in year 2 and 3 require additional room and board
- National registration exams in year 4
- Graduation costs in year 4
- Suicide Intervention Certification
- Yearly criminal record checks