BLUE: Data Integrity Gateway (DIG) - Update Multiple Courses at once
During the DIG process, there will be a need to update the course information of multiplr courses at once. Batch updating can be done for setting courses to Evaluate YES/NO, provding the reason for change, and for changing the course start/end dates.
This page will explain how you can update multiple courses at once.
How to update multiple courses at once?
- Select the courses that you would like to batch update. You can select them by clicking on the box to the left of the course.
- Click on the Edit Courses button and select Edit courses fields.
- Choose the Field that will be updated.
- Choose the new Value of the field.
- Click Add Field.
- Click Apply.
- Confirm changes by clicking on the YES button.