BLUE: Data Integrity Gateway (DIG) – Remove Instructor/s
In some courses, multiple instructors such as the instructor of record, course coordinator, lab instructor, or teaching assistant are assigned to the course in Colleague. For the purpose of the survey, only instructor/s that are be surveyed must be tied to the course.
This page will explain how to remove the instructor/s assigned to the course that are not to be surveyed.
How to Remove Instructor/s?
2. Review each course assigned to you in the DIG project. These are the courses that are under your academic unit.
3. Click on Edit button to expand the Course Field.
4. Scroll down to the Instructors field and click to expand.
5. Review the assigned instructor/s to the course.
6. Click the x button on the top right side of the instructor’s name to remove the instructor that is not to be surveyed.
NOTE: Removing the instructors in DIG is only for the purpose of the survey and will not remove them from Colleague.
7. Make sure that only the instructor that is to be surveyed is tied to the course.
8. Scroll up and click Save.