Toole Hall - Room 303 Renovations
Room 303 completes the set of classrooms (along with Toole Hall auditorium room 3) in the Toole Hall building. The seating and condition of this room was quite dated and in need of improvement.
Encourage Active and Collaborative Learning
- Fully flexible furniture provides alternative configurations for many collaborative learning styles.
- Flexible tables provide plenty of writing space for student laptops, notes, or other materials.
- Improved acoustics through a dropped ceiling and distributed sound.
- Wireless presentation technologies allow instructors and students to wireless collaborate with the digital projector system.
Promote Student-Faculty Interactions
- Portable instructor desk-podium designed to reduce barriers while still providing sufficient workspace for instructor laptop, notes, and other teaching tools.
- With the wireless presentation technologies the instructor is not anchored or tethered to one spot in the room, they are free to present from any location.
Enriching Educational Experiences
- Each seat has its own power outlet provided when the table outlets are connected.
- Reliable wireless connectivity.
Provide a Supportive Campus Environment
- Comfortable seating designed to give more space in the seat for students.
- The LED lighting in the room is adjustable for giving presentations or using the writing surfaces.
- Improved air-handling to increase air flow and freshness.