For assistance with:
- Course registration
Please contact Scott Thomas, Nursing and Health Sciences Coordinator
- Critical documents: Years 2, 3, 4
- Critical documents: LPN to BN transfering into Year 3
- BN Degree Checklist
- Nursing Student Handbook (2017-18)
- Off-campus course application
- CASA Student Manual
Health Sciences Program
- BHS Degree Checklist
- BHS First Year Course Registration
- Application form - BHS Competitive major (Deadline January 31, 2018)
Nursing - Year 1 Course Registration & Critical Documents
Please note for BN students: For 2017 all clinical courses must registered for and all critical documents must be submitted officially by Monday, July 24. Failure to provide critical documents by the submission deadline will result in removal from clinical-based courses. Please check the appropriate document above for specific instuctions on registration and critical document submission.
First-year BN students are advised to register for all first-year courses and to prepare for the submission of all critical documents immediately upon admission to the BN program. If you are having difficulty with any part of the registration or critical document processes please contact Scott Thomas.