Current UNB Faculty of Computer Science undergraduate and graduate students. Students on co-op work terms are also eligible.
- You have an idea that solves a problem or pain that you can present to Industry Judges in under 2 minutes.
- Your idea is original and your own.
- You did NOT copy an existing business or idea.
- You have NOT developed this idea while working for someone else
- You have NOT received research or start-up funding for this idea.
Why?You would like the opportunity to win cash prizes to help turn your tech business idea into a reality and the opportunity to participate in NBIF's Breakthru pitch competition.
- Register by October 14th: (Registrantion Closed)
- Training session will take place in mid October (specific dates TBA)
- Pitch Competition will be held on November 14th.
CS Square (GE124)
Up to 3 people per team. Individuals may also compete. Eligibility will be determined by the CS Square committee.
Pitch winners will be selected based on:
- Innovation impact, market potential, viability and sustainability of idea
- Presentation enthusiasm and effectiveness of pitch
- Level of engagement during the pitch and Q&A
- Executive summary
Questions? Email: email@example.com
Registration is now closed.