Monitor Response Rate
The new online SOS allows the instructors to monitor the response rate of their course(s). Throughout the duration of the survey period, instructors can view the response rate of their course(s).
This page contains the instructions on how to monitor student response rates for the Student Opinion Surveys.
How to Monitor the Response Rate?
A. Through a link in the invitation email
- When the survey period for your course opens, you will receive a software generated Track your SOS Response Rate invitation email to monitor the response rate of the course.
- Click on the link in the invitation email.
- The Response Rate Dashboard will be loaded, and you can view the response rate for your course(s).
B. Logging in to the Blue Software
- Log in to Blue software: https://unb.bluera.com/unb/ using your UNB credentials
- Click on the Response Rate Tab