Access My SOS Reports
This page highlights the various ways in which instructors can access their individual SOS Reports under the new online system.
Instructors can access their individual SOS Reports in three (3) ways:
- Through a link in the automated report availability email
- Instructors will receive an automated email with a link once the final SOS reports for the term become available. Reports can be accessed by clicking on the link.
- Through the new MyUNB Intranet
- Instructors can access their reports under the Information for Faculty page - Course Management - SOS Student Opinion Survey Reports widget. UNB credentials will be asked if not logged in the UNB system yet.
- The list of available SOS Reports can be found under the Home tab
- Through a widget in D2L Brightspace under My Courses
- The Student Opinion Survey (SOS) Reports widget is available in the D2L Brightspace under any one course in My Courses. When the SOS reports for the term become available, the link for the individual reports will be displayed under the widget. Access to the reports can be made here.