Mathematics and Statistics
Mathematics and Statistics offers courses both at the undergraduate and graduate level. Our undergraduate courses cover a broad range of topics including calculus, algebra, analysis, ordinary and partial differential equations, number theory, networks and graphs, financial mathematics and grade-school mathematics.
Our department provides a variety of options for primary degrees including:
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science with a Major in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Economics
- Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Mathematics
We also have a selection of minors and certificates including:
- Bachelor of Applied Management with a Minor in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts with a Minor in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a Minor in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science with a Minor in Mathematics
- Certificate in Mathematics for Education
Course registration and advising
New or First Year BSc students - please consult the SASE First Year Guidebook for information on registering for first year courses. The SASE advisor provides undergraduate academic advising for all new and first year students.
To learn more about the UNB Saint John mathematics and statistics department, please contact one of our faculty members.