Why UNB Saint John?
We can take your son or daughter places they never dreamed a university could. Like a classroom where the professor knows their name. Or knee-deep into a muddy marsh in the name of research. UNB Saint John will take them toward their own future.
With 3,000 students, we provide an interactive learning experience tailored to our students' interests. Classes are interactive with award winning instructors and provide opportunities for them to debate, question, work, and practice in labs or clinicals. It's about experience as well as knowledge.
We'll help your son or daughter along the way with:
- An academic advisor to guide you through your university experience
- Opportunities to contribute to new knowledge through paid part-time undergraduate research
- Real job experience through co-ops in the community or work studies on campus
- Refining lab skills on-campus and in the field
- Clinicals that allow for the development of caring nursing skills with real patients
- Case student learning styles that address real issues in the community
- Assistance from professors and student services staff
At UNB Saint John, learning is a two-way street where students have the chance to contribute, develop, add to their resume and explore areas they're interested in. We'll help them find their passion.