Students whose tuition and fees are being funded by a Sponsoring Organization will need to ensure that both the Sponsored Student Agreement and the Sponsored Billing Form are completed and submitted, prior to the fee deadline date, to the attention of Amanda Brewer via:
University of New Brunswick, Financial Services
8 Bailey Drive, Room 001
Fredericton, NB E3B5A3
- If both forms are not submitted to UNB Financial Services before the fee deadline date, the student will not be officially recognized as a sponsored student, which may result in interest charges, late payment fees and the suspension of IT services.
- If the Sponsoring Agency does not cover all tuition and fees, or has a maximum amount of coverage, the student is responsible to pay the balance in full, or establish an approved payment plan prior to the fee deadline date. Students will not receive a bill for any charges which are their responsibility to pay. Students are responsible to monitor their UNB e-Services Student Financial Statement regularly to ensure their account is in good standing.
- The forms must be completed each year, and submitted to UNB Financial Services prior to the fee deadline date.
- Students not requiring the University Undergraduate Health and Dental plan can opt out at www.wespeakstudent.com.
- Students not requiring the University Graduate Health plan can opt out at www.studentvip.ca.