The responsibility of the Electrical Shop is to repair, maintain and upgrade all electrical systems on campus.
Services provided include:
- Assistance with electrical safety training for campus personnel
- Assistance with public works projects as requested
- Emergency response when necessary
- General electrical installation work on in-house projects
- Location of underground utilities
- Maintenance and repairs to campus wide electrical systems
- Maintenance of campus fire alarm & security systems
- Renovations, maintenance and repairs as a team member with all other Facilities Management shops
- Renovations, maintenance and repairs in support of University Residences
- Assistance and Emergency Response with elevators on campus
- Installation of data communication cabling
- Troubleshooting and repairs to campus equipment
Should you require services requiring an electrician please contact our Work Control Centre.