Stay in Fredericton, stay with us
If you need to stay in Fredericton for the whole summer or just for one night we have a multitude of rooms to choose from. Each summer, from May - August, UNB Conference Services offers accommodations in residence to conference guests.
We have 1500 beds in 13 traditional residence buildings. Our accommodations are comfortable, clean, affordable and best of all - convenient! Ten of our residence buildings are located in the centre of campus in close walking distance to any building on campus. We also have a 200-bed residence at the top of campus, a 66-bed residence at the bottom of campus and a 30-bed residence in the heart of downtown Fredericton.
In addition to the convenient locations of our residence buildings, we also offer many convenient amenities including:
- 7:00AM to 11:00PM front desk check-in with extensive tourism information library and staff who are familiar with the area and our attractions
- Live-in Conference Services staff to assist guests in each building
- Laundry room with washers, dryers, iron and ironing board in each buildings
- Common lounges with comfortable couches and big screen cable television in each building
- Common kitchenettes for preparation of basic meals and snacks in each building
- Snack and beverage vending machines in each building
- Controlled-access buildings with 24 hour UNB Security available for your safety
- Free parking next to each residence building
- On-campus dining facilities including campus dining room and retail chains such as Tim Horton’s
- High-speed internet access in each room
- Access to campus facilities including pool, gym, fields, climbing wall, squash courts and library
- All of our facilities are smoke free
For more information or for rates please contact us.