Our admission policy takes into consideration a combination of factors including leadership quality, personal achievements, and the following requirements:
- Work experience - a minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience is expected, preferably in a managerial capacity
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0/4.3 (70%)
- A minimum score of 550 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). The GMAT can be waived if certain criteria are met
- An English language test score for student's whose first language is not English - a minimum score of 92/120 (Internet based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a minimum score of 7/9 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Prerequisite: Successful completion of a university-level economics course is a prerequisite to beginning the MBA program.
Your MBA application package must include:
- Statement of purpose
- Resume (identify full- and part-time work)
- Three letters of reference (at least one academic)
- Official transcript(s) (including grading schemes)
- GMAT score
- TOEFL and IELTS scores (if applicable)
- Application fee
For September admission: March 31 (January 31 for international students)
For January admission (part-time students only): October 31.
NOTE: Late applications may be considered, depending on enrollment figures.
If a candidate does not hold an undergraduate degree, they may apply and be considered for admission to the MBA program if they:
- Have a minimum of 10 years full-time extensive managerial or executive experience
- Submit a minimum GMAT score of 600, and
- Meet all other admission requirements
- Candidates may also be required to successfully complete specified undergraduate courses before beginning their MBA program
- Candidates holding a professional designation may be given appropriate consideration