Online or Telephone Banking
You may also pay your student fees and tuition via online or telephone banking. To set up this method of payment:
- Contact your bank to ensure that you are registered for online/telephone banking.
- Add University of New Brunswick as a payee to your payment profile. (Try typing "University of New Brunswick", "UNB", or "The University of New Brunswick" in the search box and choose from the list of payees that appears). If your bank does not have UNB set up as a payee, please advise us by e-mailing Student Fees. We will contact the bank, if possible, and arrange to have UNB listed as a payee.
- Use your student ID number as your payee account number (this is a numeric ID only, 5-7 characters -- e.g. 1234567).
- Enter the amount to be paid and the date on which you would like to pay it.
- Complete the transaction as if you are paying a utility bill.
Payments made with this method can take 5-7 business days to be processed to your account, so please ensure that a sufficient amount of bank processing time has been allowed for to meet the due date deadline.
You may postdate your payment to the tuition payment deadline (see the Academic Calendar for fee due dates and other important deadlines). Most financial institutions will accept postdated online/telephone banking payments. Keep in mind that it may take two to three business days for UNB to receive your payment from the financial institution.