Are you in crisis?
We are here to help you. The information that follows is not a substitute for professional counselling; however, you can access this service through Counselling Services. It is strongly recommended that you seek guidance from a professional caregiver.
If you are feeling suicidal, please contact your local crisis line or counselling centre. We are not a counselling service and we must refer you on.
There are several ways to find assistance:
- Check your phone directory for the listing of your local crisis centre.
- Centre for Suicide Prevention
- Depression Life Line
- New Brunswick Department of Health
- Saint John Branch for Canadian Mental Health Association
- Common Counselling Issues
*If this is an emergency, please call 911, or go to your nearest emergency room.
For 24/7 support, you may call the following helplines:
Mobile Mental Health: 1-888-811-3664
Chimo Crisis Line: 1-800-667-5005 www.chimohelpline.ca/contact.html
Sexual Assault Support Line: 506-454-0437