Government student loans

The federal government and every province across Canada offers financial assistance to eligible post-secondary students. Eligibility criteria vary from province to province. Therefore, you should contact your provincial loan provider to determine your eligibility. 

You must apply through the province in which you are considered a resident. If you are studying out-of-province, apply through your home province.

Provincial student aid: NB | NS | PE | NL | QC | ON | MB | SK | AB | BC | YK | NT | NU

Thinking of withdrawing or dropping courses? If so, be sure you find out how this may affect your student loan. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.