The Mi'kmaq-Wolastoqey Centre hosts events that not only celebrate and honour Mi'kmaq and Wolastoqey cultures, but educate the public on Aboriginal issues, history, culture, and realities facing Aboriginal peoples.
- UNB's 5th Annual Powwow, April 4, 10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. at the Richard J. CURRIE CENTER
- Buffy Sainte Marie performance April 4, 7 - 9 p.m. at the Richard J. CURRIE CENTER - Buy Tickets
- 7 Indigenous Language Gathering Celebration, April 5th - Register now
- Language Camp, April 5–7
- Education / Reconciliation Gathering, May 27-29
- Peace and Friendship Treaty Days, Feb. 28 - March 1, 2019
- Red Shawl Campaign, Oct. 16-19, 2018
- Summer Camp, August 13-17, 2018. Register by July 27!
- 4th Annual Powwow, Apr. 5, 2018, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. at the Richard J. CURRIE CENTER
- Gwen Bear Memorial Lecure, Jan. 18, 2018, 7 p.m. at Marshall d'Avray Hall, room 143
- Teachings and Tea, Jan. 14, 2018, 1-3 p.m. at the Harriet Irving Library, first floor reading room
- Peace and Friendship Treaty Days - Oct. 23-24, 2017
- Red Shawl Campaign - Oct. 10-13, 2017
- 3rd Annual UNB Powwow - Apr. 5, 2017
- 4th Annual Canadian Symposium on Indigenous Teacher Education - Apr. 6-8, 2016
- 2nd Annual UNB Powwow - Apr. 6, 2016
- Joseph Boyden (Public Talk) - Apr. 6, 2016
- 4th Annual Gwen Bear Memorial Lecture - Jan. 28, 2016.
- UNB's Peace and Friendship Treaty Days - Oct. 28-30, 2015.