The Mi'kmaq-Wolastoqey Centre hosts events that not only celebrate and honour Mi'kmaq and Wolastoqey cultures, but educate the public on Aboriginal issues, history, culture, and realities facing Aboriginal peoples.
- Red Shawl Campaign, Oct. 16-19, 2018
- Opening ceremony and Red Shawl exhibit: Oct. 16, 1 p.m., tipi behind Marshall D'Avray Hall
- Open discussion with Lisa Meeches: Oct. 16, 2 p.m., Marshall D'Avray Hall auditorium
- Candlelight vigil: Oct. 16, 7 p.m., tipi behind Marshall D'Avray Hall
- Academic and activist panel: Oct. 17, 2 p.m., Marshall D'Avray Hall auditorium
- Ghosts of Violence Red Shawl Ballet: Oct. 17, 6:30 p.m., Fredericton Playhouse
- Film screening - Taken: Oct. 18, 7 p.m., NBCC auditorium
- Healing Walk: Oct. 19, 11 a.m., Fredericton City Hall
- Summer Camp, August 13-17, 2018. Register by July 27!
- 4th Annual Powwow, Apr. 5, 2018, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. at the Richard J. CURRIE CENTER
- Gwen Bear Memorial Lecure, Jan. 18, 2018, 7 p.m. at Marshall d'Avray Hall, room 143
- Teachings and Tea, Jan. 14, 2018, 1-3 p.m. at the Harriet Irving Library, first floor reading room
- Peace and Friendship Treaty Days - Oct. 23-24, 2017
- Red Shawl Campaign - Oct. 10-13, 2017
- 3rd Annual UNB Powwow - Apr. 5, 2017
- 4th Annual Canadian Symposium on Indigenous Teacher Education - Apr. 6-8, 2016
- 2nd Annual UNB Powwow - Apr. 6, 2016
- Joseph Boyden (Public Talk) - Apr. 6, 2016
- 4th Annual Gwen Bear Memorial Lecture - Jan. 28, 2016.
- UNB's Peace and Friendship Treaty Days - Oct. 28-30, 2015.