Non-Credit Record | College of Extended Learning | UNB

Global Site Navigation (use tab and down arrow)

College of Extended Learning

CEL non-credit academic record

Students who have taken a non-credit course or program with UNB College of Extended Learning can request a copy of their official non-credit academic record.

Important information

  • Non-credit academic record requests are normally processed in five business days, however this does not include mailing time.
  • No record(s) will be released if outstanding fees are owed to the university and partial records are not issued.
  • Unless otherwise indicated, records will be mailed in a sealed envelope to the address provided.
  • If you choose the 'pickup' delivery method then records ordered via this page can only be retrieved from the College of Extended Learning in Fredericton.
  • ID will be required to pick up your record. If someone other than yourself will be picking up your record, place their name and permission in the note section on your order form.

Submit your request

If you require further information, email or contact the UNB College of Extended Learning.

Attn: CEL Academic Record Office
UNB College of Extended Learning
P.O. Box 4400
Fredericton, N.B.
E3B 5A3
Phone: (506) 453-4646
Fax: (506) 453-3572

Order an official transcript