Campus Ministry is here to connect with you! UNB Campus Ministry offers a listening, caring, non-judgmental ear when you need someone to talk to. We hope to be a meeting place, while also connecting you with other groups and organizations that you might be interested in.
Our UNB Campus Ministry Office is located in Oland Hall, room G08.
Feel free to drop by our office anytime during our office hours (see office door for hours, as they can change throughout the year).
There is a Muslim Prayer Room available Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. It is located in Annex B by the Health Centre, behind the gym.
What we do
Get connected with us if you:
- are looking for a place to make connections; where we hope you will feel accepted to be yourself
- want some spiritual support and guidance
- want to find out about other faith groups and student activities on campus
- are experiencing difficulties with studies, relationships, or work
- are finding that your studies are raising important questions for your faith
- are struggling with your sense of meaning, purpose, or direction in life
- are concerned about social justice issues and the relation between faith and action
- are depressed or feel like giving up
- are questioning some of your values or those of your family or church
- want to locate where your own faith community meets
- need a sounding board to explore your thoughts and ideas about the questions and conundrums that life presents us with
- are looking to get involved in a Bible study