Managing Your Money
At UNB we recognize that a university education is a significant financial undertaking. Each UNB student is unique, and so are your financial backgrounds. Explore all the financial options to create a financial plan that works for you. UNB Financial Aid is here to help you achieve that goal.
We provide information and assistance on:
- Bursaries and Awards (non-repayable assistance)
- Work-Study Program (career-related on-campus part-time employment)
Canada or Provincial Government Student Loan Programs:
- Appealing your student loan amount
- Status of your government student loan
- Managing your government student loan debt
Preparing a budget and developing a Financial Plan:
- How to stretch your student dollars
- Alternative sources of funding
Life as a university student is an exciting time but is not without its share of challenges, such as managing your money. Establishing and organizing your personal finances is critical to making the most of your educational experience. Contact the Financial Aid Office by telephone at (506) 453-4796, e-mail Financial Aid Office or drop into the 1st floor of the C.C. Jones Student Services Centre located at 26 Bailey Drive to establish your plan of success.