First Nations Business Administration Certificate
The First Nations Business Administration Certificate (FNBAC) was first offered in the fall of 2002. This two-year certificate is equivalent to the first two years of the Bachelor of Business Administration degree offered by UNB’s Faculty of Business Administration. The FNBAC offers specialty courses on First Nations business topics, smaller classes, tutoring, individual support, and a work placement (co-op) term. Following the certificate, students may elect to continue at UNB to complete the BBA degree with an additional two years of study.
The Certificate consists of courses totalling 66 credit hours. Special sections or separate group tutorials will be offered as necessary to ensure the small class-size required by the program. The entire set of courses is transferable to the BBA degree upon completion of the certificate, for those students who elect to continue in the four-year degree program.
Some advantages of the FNBAC include:
- personal guidance from the FNBAC Coordinator
- smaller class sizes
- summer work placements for full-time students
For more information about UNB’s Bachelor of Business Administration program, visit the Faculty of Business Administration website.
A complete list of courses for the First Nations Business Administration Certificate program is outlined in the UNB Undergraduate Calendar.
- Complete and return your UNB application form, and include the application fee (payable to UNB)
- Have the school that you last attended mail an official copy of your record directly to MMI
- Have two people holding responsible positions in the field of education (school principal / teacher) complete the Have two people holding responsible positions in the field of education (school principal / teacher) complete the UNB Recommendation for Admission to Bridging Year / BEd / FNTEP / FNBAC Form
- Send an up-to-date résumé to MMI