Other Resources

Daycare Assistance Program: The Daycare Assistance Program offers financial support to families to help them pay the daycare cost of Early Learning and Childcare Centres for children 0 to 12. The program is offered by the Department of Social Development.

Employment Insurance for New Brunswick Students: Useful information for New Brunswick Employment Insurance, the Training Skills and Development (TSD) program, and the New Brunswick Employment Insurance (NB-EI) Connect Program.

How to Save Money: Whether you are starting out as a student looking for money basics you should know, or a parent trying to find resources to fund education, we offer a list of tips and resources that may be of use to you.

New Brunswick Renewed Tuition Program: The Renewed Tuition Bursary Program is a non-repayable provincial bursary designed to make post-secondary more accessible through the provision of increased upfront financial assistance.

Repayment Assistance Plan: If you are having difficulty or are unable to make your student loan payments, you can apply to the Government of Canada and your provincial or territorial government for help.