Get Financial Help

Canada Student Loans and Grants make getting an education more affordable for persons with permanent disabilities, by helping them  pay for their education through loans (money that you will pay back) and grants (money that you do not pay back).

Ken Craft, Student Accessibility Counsellor and Renea Sleep, Financial Aid and Awards, can assist you with forms and also help  students to understand eligibility requirements  and how to apply for funding.

Contact Ken Craft at or Renea Sleep at for further information.

Financial Aid and Awards