Global Site Navigation (use tab and down arrow)

Back to Academic Advising

Engineering students

You can spend two to four terms working on your program requirements before transferring to UNB Fredericton. The total number of terms required to complete an engineering program depends on your course load.

You will have the opportunity to complete the first two years of your bachelor's degree requirements in chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical or software engineering at UNB Saint John.

If you are studying geological or geodesy and geomatics engineering, you will be able to complete the first-year requirements at UNB Saint John before continuing that program at UNB Fredericton.