Registration and exams

Letter of permission for course registration

Current students interested in studying at another post-secondary institution and transferring those credits to their UNB degree should speak to their academic advisor. If the courses are approved, the faculty will notify the Office of the Registrar. Once this approval has been granted, the Office of the Registrar will notify the student as well as the other post-secondary institution.

A student must be accepted to a degree program before being considered for off-campus study. Permission for off-campus study will not be granted to a student required to withdraw and normally will not be granted to a student on academic probation.

Please note that at least half of the credit hours for a degree must be taken at this university.

Additional information and the academic regulations concerning off-campus study can be found in the UNB Calendar.


Related links