Closing Date: March 14, 2023 at 4:30 PM
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Full-Time | 2-Year Term (Possibility of Extension) | Fredericton | Hybrid
Standard Work Hours:
Mon - Fri | 8:15 am - 4:30 pm | 36.25 hours per week
$50,125.00 - $65,148.00 per annum
UNB offers a large variety of benefits for employees, including a full pension, a minimum of three weeks of vacation annually, the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), and dental, life, and health insurance.
UNB is committed to ensuring employees can maintain a healthy work-life balance. As such, we're proud to support a hybrid work approach, which includes flexible hours and work-from-home options.
- Lead operational design and implementation of the MBA International Student Internship program. Oversee budgetary requirements, performance metrics and achieve milestones required as a contingency of funding provided by partners.
- Assist the Co-op/Internship Coordinator in developing an employer engagement strategy and assist with outreach and partner development that may lead to suitable employment opportunities for students.
- Support accreditation initiatives related to experiential programming offered within the Faculty of Management.
- Support development and lead coordination of BBA and MBA experiential curriculum. Source appropriate external projects, partners, and community members suitable for various engagement opportunities.
- Assist faculty in developing engaging experiential projects and initiatives that align with curriculum needs.
- Provide reporting and data pertaining to the performance and success of experiential programs.
- Develop collaborative marketing, stakeholder engagement, and partnership development strategy across work-integrated learning and curriculum-based experiential programs.
- Ensure faculty visibility and positive reputation within the business community, attend events, conferences, and meetings to build industry connections and expand experiential opportunities for students.
- Collaborate with the Alumni Office, Strategic Partnerships, Donor Relations, and Office of Experiential Education to create partnerships and increase program visibility.
- Negotiate MOUs, liability contracts, and project proposals relating to experiential learning partnerships.
- Collaborate with partners to develop programs and initiatives that will result in meaningful experiential opportunities for BBA and MBA students.
- Ensure work-integrated learning and curriculum-based programs are meeting the needs and expectations of students. Champion and implement change where necessary.
- Oversee student recruitment and engagement strategy pertaining to experiential opportunities. Ensure participant numbers across experiential programs are being met.
- Develop efficient onboarding processes and reduce barriers that inhibit students from participating in experiential activities.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A University Degree in Business or a related field.
- 5 years' experience in a leadership role, managing complex programs & initiatives or a related field.
- Experience in developing stakeholder relationships, developing complex program infrastructure, working with executive teams, and leading strategic priorities are all considered strong assets.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong relationship-building and team-building skills.
- Contacts in the business world, or the ability/willingness to build contacts.
- Experience in organizing and managing events is considered an asset.
- Experience in mentoring university students is considered an asset.
WHO WE ARE:
This position is part of the PSAC, Local 60551 employee group and falls under the PTSU Collective Agreement.
UNB is situated on the unceded territory of the Wolastoqiyik and Mi'kmaq peoples along the banks of the beautiful and bountiful Wolastoq river, a region recognized worldwide for its natural beauty. UNB is a comprehensive university with a long history of excellence in teaching and research.
COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION