Closing Date: March 15, 2023 at 4:30 PM
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Full-Time | Continuing | Fredericton | Hybrid
Standard Work Hours:
Mon - Fri | 8:15 am - 4:30 pm | 36.25 hours per week
$44,556.00 - $55,695.00 per annum
UNB offers a large variety of benefits for employees, including a full pension, a minimum of three weeks of vacation annually, the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), and dental, life, and health insurance.
UNB is committed to ensuring employees can maintain a healthy work-life balance. As such, we're proud to support a hybrid work approach, which includes flexible hours and work-from-home options.
- Provide project coordination support for CETL projects including workflow, scope, and timelines.
- Coordinate multi-step projects with many dependencies, such as multiple resources, budgetary limits, and adherence to funder guidelines.
- Manage operations of programs in support of faculty development objectives. Promote, organize, administer, and evaluate programs.
- Manage events, which include promotion, communication, scheduling, registration, logistics, and live troubleshooting. Multiple events each month are typical with participant registrations ranging from 15 to 150.
- Facilitate event details with the host(s), emcee, and speakers. Coordinate venue details, audiovisual services, media requirements (photograph/video), and food services.
- For all relevant CETL projects, collect, analyze, and disseminate metrics using various survey tools and other methods of collecting data. Develop visual representations of data to communicate key findings.
- Handle administrative details, paperwork, and communications for the Diploma in University Teaching (DUT) program and the Teaching Awards committee, and other relevant CETL programs and services.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- Five years of experience in a project coordination role.
- Event management experience is important.
- Proficient with project management tools, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working with data and using tools such as Excel and Tableau would be an asset.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills that include excellent writing, editing, proofreading, presenting, and attention to detail are required.
- A collaborative mindset, tact and diplomacy, and the ability to exert influence while maintaining strong relationships.
- Superior communication skills, ability to listen actively, respond verbally in a manner that is clear and respectful, and seek clarity in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team.
WHO WE ARE:
This position is part of the PSAC, Local 60551 employee group and falls under the PTSU Collective Agreement.
UNB is situated on the unceded territory of the Wolastoqiyik and Mi'kmaq peoples along the banks of the beautiful and bountiful Wolastoq river, a region recognized worldwide for its natural beauty. UNB is a comprehensive university with a long history of excellence in teaching and research.
COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION