Closing Date: February 23, 2023 at 4:30 PM
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Full-Time | Continuing | Fredericton | Hybrid
Standard Work Hours:
Mon - Fri | 8:15 am - 4:30 pm | 36.25 hours per week
$45,973.00 - $57,465.00 per annum
UNB offers a large variety of benefits for employees, including a full pension, a minimum of three weeks of vacation annually, the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), and dental, life, and health insurance.
UNB is committed to ensuring employees can maintain a healthy work-life balance. As such, we're proud to support a hybrid work approach, which includes flexible hours and work-from-home options.
- Maintain multiple ongoing projects, communicate consistently with other members of the production team, and update stakeholders on relevant deadlines.
- Edit and assemble final content, while optimizing for relevant platform best practices. This may include colour correction, audio mixing, visual effects, dynamic graphics, voiceover, background music and sound design.
- Manage, maintain, and organize all video equipment, including, but not limited to, cameras, lenses, lighting, and audio equipment, and keep abreast of new trends and technologies.
- Develop and maintain a system for storing, organizing, and tagging all gathered raw and edited visual assets.
- Ensure all media productions align with ongoing strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with the Production Strategist to ensure all projects are approached from an integrated perspective.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A bachelor's degree in multimedia, film, communication, broadcast journalism or a related field.
- Experience with film and/or photography and implementation of digital media theory and storytelling.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in video and/or photo editing including image manipulation or techniques using Adobe Creative Cloud (OSX).
- A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience in the design of motion graphics layout, and/or computer-generated animation is an asset.
- Experience in sound and lighting design, colour correction, colour grading, etc. is an asset.
- Ability to pitch original story ideas and manage the creative process.
- Experience using project management programs (Basecamp, Asana, etc.).
WHO WE ARE:
This position is part of the non-union Administrative, Professional and Technical (APT) group.
UNB is situated on the unceded territory of the Wolastoqiyik and Mi'kmaq peoples along the banks of the beautiful and bountiful Wolastoq river, a region recognized worldwide for its natural beauty. UNB is a comprehensive university with a long history of excellence in teaching and research.
COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION